Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Before & After : The power of makeup (Make Up Among Tamu)

We know that makeup is a powerful tool for transformation. I will posted photos of a woman, the one showing without makeup and what appears to be the same woman with heavily-done makeup 
 
Check out the photos. All the Makeup by me, you can see the real person, without all the cosmetics and photoshop editing. What do you think of this picture "before" and "after"? Maybe I should Have to improve my skill?Or somebody want me to make your look different? Just give me your comment and email please..

FACE 1

  
 
Before and After
 

FACE 2

 
Before and After

FACE 3

 
 
 
Before and After

FACE 4

 

I forgot to catch this before face


FACE 5

 
I forgot to catch this before face

Some products I've been used
     
BACA JUGA !!


No comments: